Sometimes you may wish that you were all wide awake when God had showered the talent of great singing vocals; but, unfortunately, you were all sound asleep. Also, it is without a doubt that while there are people who sing like Whitney, Mariah, Celine and much more; there are also several people who feel comfortable being a bathroom singer.
Well, bathroom singing is not that bad as it sounds. Remember, when it comes to bathroom singing, everyone can relate. Even with the following funny facts about singing, surely no one will dare to disagree.
• If you have your device with you, like your phone or speakers with you, it becomes a habit that by the time you turn the music on, there is no stopping you to sing along with it, especially if it is your favorite music being played on.
• Even if you know that you are out of tune, singing inside the bathroom makes you feel like you are a professional singer that needs to be scouted.
• You feel like and act like you own the entire room and if anyone dares to invade it, they will not like how you will respond.
• The reason why you are taking too long inside the bathroom is because of your singing habit. Admit it, when you feel that you are in the mood to sing, you lose track of time.
• Socially you are shy, but when it comes to your singing session in the bathroom, you feel and act as if you are a rock star.
• You get annoyed and irritated when your family member starts calling out on you while you are in the middle of your imaginary concert.
• The bathroom is like your imaginary concert ground. No matter how bad you sound, you do not care less, as long as you are having fun.
• Lastly, you use the shower nozzle, your toothbrush, or shampoo bottle as your imaginary microphone.
Bathroom singing should not be shy off; it is your personal space where you can express your feelings. So, if you are into more singing inside your bathroom, why not sizzle it up using shower speakers? There is a list of the top shower speakers
that can help you to choose from.
Also, unlike shower radio
, shower speakers are safe since most of these are reliably waterproof. So, if you want to splash around the water while singing, then, by all means, do it, if you want to feel the fun in bathing.
On top of that, with shower speakers, you can control the music while showering
or even partying at the pool or beaches. Additionally, singing while having so much fun can shake off all your stress away. No matter where you are if you want to sing, then sing to your heart's content. Remember, singing is not only meant for professionals, singing is another way to our soul's content. So, if anyone tries to bother you when you are singing inside the bathroom, just ignore them. At least you can say that you are enjoying your life while showering.